The Teaching and Learning Senior Advisor works with Department sites and families to support the development and implementation of inclusive curriculum for children and students with disability and learning difficulty.
Support and consultation
- individual consultation with parents/carers or Department personnel
- small groups or whole staff at school site
- support for teachers and SSOs during Partnership days.
Training and development
- facilitate and support Online Training Ltd
- mentoring Department practitioners to implement inclusive practices
- provide specialist information and advice to Support Services staff, educators (including special schools and units) about inclusive education.
To request support, complete and return a Request for Service