Join us for the first two face-to-face session of this OLT module.
This course provides participants with an understanding of:
– the causes, incidence and main characteristics of dyslexia
– some of the issues surrounding dyslexia and significant reading difficulties
– how to carry out an individual reading assessment and monitor student progress
– the importance of a whole school approach to teaching reading and providing additional support
– a range of practical strategies to teach the critical aspects of reading
– how to individualise the class reading program
– how to support learning across the curriculum and use assistive technology effectively
To register, email your details to email@example.com or phone 8235 2871.