The Learning Difficulties Senior Advisor works with Department sites in the implementation, delivery and evaluation of intervention strategies and curriculum planning.
Support and consultation
- individual consultations with parents/carers or Department personnel
- small groups or whole staff at school site
- support to teachers and SSOs during Partnership days.
Training and development
- Inclusive Education Expo – held annually in July
- facilitate and support Online Training Ltd
- support speech and language class teachers by providing networking opportunities and targeted professional development
- Dyslexia and learning difficulties.
Liaison with Support Services staff and educators in the provision of evidence based learning materials that support the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA).
To request support, complete and return a Request for Service