Senior Advisors offer specialist knowledge and expertise in research based technologies to support the successful learning outcomes of students with disability and learning difficulty.
Assistive Technology provision and implementation
- long term loan for students with significant physical disability or severe vision impairment in Department sites. For more information, click here.
- short term loans for trial and evaluation, search the online collection using the term ‘communication learning technology’
- advice, induction and strategies
- liaise with health professionals and Department educators.
- to build capacity to meet site needs
- in specific assistive technologies
- delivered at SERU or on site.
- to sites in the use of technology to promote inclusive learning environments
- to families to support the child’s learning
- to educators in conducting research projects on emerging technologies and inclusive practice.
To request a service, complete and return Request for Service