SAVE THE DATE
Program and Registrations out soon.
The 2019 Parent Conference is coming up in term 3 for parents or carers of children / young people / students with a disability.
Download the flyer here
When: Wednesday 25th September 2019
- 8:45am to 9:30am – Pre conference session
- 9:45am to 2:15pm – Conference & workshops
- 2:15pm to 3:00pm – Post conference Q&A
Venue: Hilton Adelaide, Victoria Square, Adelaide CBD
Opening: The Hon John Gardner MP, Minister For Education
Keynote: Positive Special Needs Parenting – Kirsty Russell
- Building capacity and knowledge to support parents
- Listening to experiences: Successful role models