Welcome to SERU
SERU provides a range of learning and teaching materials and specialised services which support children and students with disabilities and learning difficulties.
SERU is a South Australian Department for Education and Child Development (DECD) support centre.
* Disability Policy and Programs Parent Forum 2017. Wednesday 29 March Flyer (pdf)
* The Library System upgrade is underway, online access will be available soon; we apologise for the delay.
* SAVE THE DATE - 10-12 July 2017 Inclusive Education Expo. Program out mid-term 2 2017.
* Registrations are now open for 2017 Term 1 Workshops, see our Workshop page for more information.
* NEW Video presentations are now available. (SERU YouTube Channel)
YouTube Channel - SERU
Resource Centre - Direct Login - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Borrower Registration Form (pdf)
Access Equipment Catalogue - Direct Login
Assistive Technologies Catalogue - Direct Login
Database Help File (pdf file)
The Premier's Reading Challenge - Assistive Technology Solutions (pdf file)